Can no longer set a new time for a dismissed alarm

I have been using this alarm app for almost as long as it has been available. And I have used the paid version for many years.

Since 12.5 with the major update on how you determine what day or date to set the alarm, a common feature that is mandatory has been removed.

When I dismiss an alarm that is not automatically deleted, I frequently need to reset that alarm for a future date. (Auto delete as “default” is one of the big reasons why I have searched for other good alarm apps to no avail, but I digress.)

For as long as I have been using this app, I have been able to simply set a new time for a past alarm to go off at a future date.

That option is longer available. So I have to delete the alarm and create another one just like it. Why?

Hi.
Which app version do you use? 13.0.2 should handle quick alarms fine. It had problems before.

I have created quick alarm for +1 minute from now. No auto-delete. It ended. I have entered it again. Set new date and it was re-used.

Can you please tell me again at which stage the problem is?

Pretty sure I replied to this already, but I can’t find it.

I’m using version 13.0.2 Pro.

And I can set an alarm for 5 minutes from now. Or frankly, anytime I choose. But let’s just assume that I do it for 5 minutes. 5 minutes laterit goes off, and I hit snooze. I go into the alarm app, and I hit dismiss. And I want to reset the alarm to go off again 20 minutes from now. Can’t do it. I want to set it for tomorrow. Can’t do it.

The day/date is grayed out. And there is nothing I can do about it.

Does ANYONE at Caynax care about this??

Thank you for more information. I see this. I will fix it for next minor update.