New Version part ii

I downloaded and installed the newest version two and today and I noticed a couple of issues.

1. Trying to import settings, fails at 57%. It just hangs there.

2. If I have hour chimes+tts and set it for 30 minutes, at 9:30 for example it says the time is 9:00.

3. I use the tts function at 5:00 and 17:00 in addition to telling the time, to remind me to tske my meds. At 5:30 at 17:30 it reminds me. In the previous (non V2 Pro) version, I was able to do this with 2 chime definitions, the ½ hour one I used a space on every ½ hour, except 5:30 and 17’30.

On the latest version that does not work. If I clear the default and try just a space, when I enter, it reverts to the deault tts string and freezes. I could try just a period I suppose. I am not certian if the other app was still working with the existing sound definitions as when the app auto updated it stopped playing any chimes until I went into the app and acknowledged the changes. I unstalled and installed the V2 before it could play the half hour

Hi. Please mail me your backup at caynax@gmail.com.

What device do you use? You still need to turn off battery optimizations for v2.