Total time, overall average

Hello,
I use this app regularly. I payed a fee in it several years ago and I find it still useful.

Several times I neede to watch my overall average pace or speed and total elapsed time but still it is not possible to set.
These are very useful parameter for hiking for example.
Now I can only see average speed and pace during motion. There are options to choose Average pace and Average pace in motion but these values are the same.
Average (total) pace can be calculated if interruption time is counted. Normal average pace omits motion pauses.
(The difference can be also checked using (End time - Start time)/Distance, in units km/min., you know, I guess.)
Can this be implemented, please?

Hi.
Do you mean view during activity or at the end of the activity?
I kind of got a little lost. Can you explain one more time with more details what is missing or calculated wrong?

Hi,
I cannot see real overall pace or speed average or total measuring time, including time of standing still.
I can see only pace or speed average calculated during the moving time.
I know there are also parameters for overall measuring time (including pauses) to select/view but their values are not valid because they are the same like parameters for moving.

Hi,
is there any prognosis, when the app will be updated and the problematic parameters will show correct values?
E.g. Average pace calculated from ((end_time - start_time) / distance). (Average pace in move is displayed correctly.)

Hi,
still some parameters does not ignore the standing still pauses. I need to also see the average pace value regardless the time of standing still.

Yes, 2 parameters are displayed wrong during the activity and also after the activity is finished.

Following relates with this topic above.

Can the developer implement the selection button to choose:
A. automatic pause of the activity time (average pace calculation) when standing still - now always enabled
B. no pausing of activity measuring when standing still?
Is it possible?
Because I think Caynax tracker cannot count both variants of parameters in 1 activity at the moment.

Hi.
It works like this.
When PAUSE is activated (automatic or manual) then time during that pause is not included in calculations at all.
Whereas when you got activity running and you perform no movement (and didn’t hit pause) then app notices that “no movement” but still timer is running and then app calculates statistics while you were “in move” and “total” statistics while activity got running (no matter whether there was movement or not).

Time when activity was paused is not calculated.

Thanks for the response.
But I would like to have an option to run the activity without automatic pause.
I want to count in also 0 km/h speeds. This means my average speed will go down if I will not move and more if I stand still more.

Hmm. Then why don’t you turn off automatic pause ? :slight_smile:

Main map view. Bottom right corner. Settings button.

Good tip.
Sorry, I did not see this option or I forgot where could I find it. Now I see, thanks.

And so again: If Automatic pause is on, despite this, can I see the correct different values of parameters 1. Average pace in move, 2. Average pace (total)?

Now they are the same.

(Sorry, I don’t know the exact english names of parameters.)